- Choose Your Colour
- Inspired Space
- About StoneGroupon
At Clayeystone, we prioritize sustainability and environmental responsibility at every stage, from production to our final products. Our raw materials come from natural porcelain, and we strive to create long-lasting, low-maintenance surfaces that promote healthier environments and efficient use of material resources.
We take several measures to ensure our products meet these standards, including:
*Implementing an automatic pressure filter dewatering system;
*Using safe and non-harmful pigments;
*Obtaining NSF and Greenguard certificates;
*Excluding cobalt from our products and using a solidifying temperature of 105-110 degrees.
These efforts enable us to create beautiful, functional surfaces that enhance both indoor and outdoor spaces while minimizing our impact on the environment.
Xiamen StoneGroupon BM Co., Ltd, as your premier provider of countertops, thanks you for choosing. We are committed to ensuring complete satisfaction with every product sold and look forward to continuing their relationship with you. If you have any suggestions on how we can serve you better, please contact us.
Our company offers a ten-year warranty on the Clayeystone Benchtop, covering any defects in material and workmanship. The warranty is valid only if the product is properly installed and maintained by professionals with technical knowledge.
Terms and conditions of the lifetime limited warranty are as follows:
1. The warranty is applicable only to Clayeystone surfacing materials. Other surfacing products manufactured or supplied by any other party are not covered.
2. The warranty covers only Clayeystone materials that are permanently installed in commercial structures and have not been moved from their original installation.
3. The warranty does not apply to unoccupied structures.
4. Materials and/or services that have not been paid in full are not covered.
5. Clayeystone China assumes no responsibility for the selection of product or the design, engineering, and construction of the installation.
6. The commercial property consists of locations open to the general public for business use, private properties subject to residential or commercial rental or lease, or properties designated as hotels, motels, or other temporary residence applications.
7. This commercial warranty is not transferable and expires when the ownership of the structure is transferred to a third party.
Exclusions from the warranty are as follows:
1. The warranty does not cover Clayeystone products used in outdoor applications.
2. The warranty does not cover Clayeystone products used in flooring applications.
3. Improper use or abuse, including physical or chemical abuse and damage from improper care and maintenance, is not covered.
4. Failures due to improper fabrication and/or installation by the fabricator/installer are not covered.
5. The warranty does not cover chips or other excessive impact damage to the product.
6. The warranty does not cover surface scratches, except for reasonable wear and tear.
7. The warranty does not cover products installed with a known or visible manufacturing defect at the time of installation, including color variance particularly at seam locations.
8. Seam performance or seam appearance, adhesives, caulks, or any other accessory items are not covered.
9. This warranty does not cover any creative use of the product, including bending or curving.
10. The warranty does not cover product that has been milled or otherwise reduced in thickness.
11. The warranty does not cover the installation of sinks, other plumbing fixtures, or appliances.
12. The warranty does not cover altering of the factory-applied finish.
13. The warranty does not cover mitered edges where the joint is not cut correctly.
14. The warranty does not cover natural variations in color, size, shape, or distribution of the pattern of the natural Clayeystone or the natural variations in background tone.
15. The warranty does not cover spots or “beauty marks” smaller than a ten-cent (10) piece, as these are inherent characteristics of the product and do not affect its structural integrity.
16. Clayeystone China shall not be liable for any additional work, such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc., that may need to be done as a result of a repair or replacement of a defective Clayeystone slab covered under this warranty.
17. The warranty does not cover damages caused by work such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, flooring, etc.
18. The warranty does not cover product that has been moved from its original installation location.
Clayeystone China shall not be responsible for any loss of direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or punitive damages.
THE FOREGOING IS THE COMPLETE WARRANTY FOR CLAYEYSTONE COUNTERTOPS PRODUCTS AND SUPERCEDES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE. NO OTHER WARRANTIES ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO CLAYEYSTONE AND CLAYEYSTONE CHINA. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES NOT STATED HEREIN, INCLUDING, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY WARRANTY THAT MAY EXIST UNDER NATIONAL, STATE, PROVINCIAL, OR LOCAL LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOME STATES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Xiamen StoneGroupon BM Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved
With its innovative, sustainable and high-value stone surfaces, StoneGroupon is your go-to choice for your architecture & design needs.
Applies to interiors and exteriors: external facades, kitchen and furniture, walling and flooring…